Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?

To: Tod -ID <tod@k0to.us>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 09:37:28 -0700
I think the intended suggestion was for a contesting wiki, not a
Wikipedia entry. Such a wiki would pages on a wide variety of topics
related to contesting - not a general description of what contesting is
(as should be on wikipedia).

Think of Wikipedia as a living encyclopedia (about everything), and the
contesting wiki as a living book all about contesting.

     ~Iain / N6ML