[CQ-Contest] Web casts for Dayton?

To: "'cq contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Web casts for Dayton?
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:55:48 -0600
Has there been any thought to possibly webcasting some of the forums,
dinners and maybe even the Contest University for those of us that are
unable to attend?

Or at the least videos that could be put on YouTube or similar after the
event?  This could apply to Visalia and other venues as well.

I wish I could attend but Dayton falls at a bad time of year for me to get
away.  I could probably make time to attend the Contest U over the internet.

This might be something to think about down the road.

Mike W0MU

     "A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you
may never get over." Ben Franklin