Re: [CQ-Contest] FQP logs, the new robot and Cabrillo

To: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FQP logs, the new robot and Cabrillo
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:16:22 -0400
One things that works, and has become widely used, is to log as follows:
W1XX/CTY

ie - put the county name at the end of the stations call.  This way,
dupes and scoring work correctly.  If you already worked the station,
you can work them a second time with the /county at the end of their
call.

I don't do this for fixed stations, but once I realize they are a
mobile, rover, or for some reason are in a different county that I
have logged previously, the above works fine.

Tom - VE3CX