Re: [CQ-Contest] [FCG] FQP logs, the new robot and Cabrillo

To: K1to@aol.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, fcg@kkn.net, FCG-P@yahoogroups.com, fqp@kkn.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [FCG] FQP logs, the new robot and Cabrillo
From: wlbaber@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 00:24:09 +0000
Hi Dan and Ron:

This is a minor issue, probably, but I recently switched to N1MM from TRLOG.
TRLOG encourages the removal of duplicate qsos in cabrillo, but N1MM does not.

Does this matter?  I did not remove the duplicate qsos in my recently submitted
FCG-FQP log using N1MM.

73, Will, wj9b, dit dit

-------------- Original message from K1to@aol.com: --------------