Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 11:10:23 -0400
Hi Joe - VE7FO makes this point very effectively in his additions
today to the Contest Compendium (http://wiki.contesting.com) section
on "Why Contest?"  Maybe he has such a presentation.
I remember a number of people saying over the years that they had
such presentations, so it you should be able to find some.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contest Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com