Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?

To: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>, "'Joe'" <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:51:02 -0500
"Me too"...  I have made several RTTY presentations. One to a radio club with a
wide range of interest by its members, another to our contesting club, and a
third at the WØDXCC last summer.

Here's one of the contesting PowerPoint presentations (with some audio):
http://tinyurl.com/cygdlx  I don't have a teleprompter script for this...
they're presented "off the cuff" during the presentation.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN