Re: [CQ-Contest] Mobile operation uploads to LOTW

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Mobile operation uploads to LOTW
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 10:25:40 -0500
My thoughts also after being out of HF for close to 15 years,  I was
amazed to see the change on how the portable location was being used.

I got my first ticket in 75  and if you were not at your station
location you added the / wherever you are.

WB9SBD/8   WB9SBD/KH6  WB9SBD/VP9  etc.  it made sence  this is  WB9SBD
portable in  hawaii.  you are the operator operating in hawaii.

When did the change of putting the portable location on fron of your
call change,  seems nuts to me.

tHEN HOW WOULD THE LOG SYSTEM HANDLE ME IN bERMUDA OPERATING ON 20
METERS MOBILE?
Sorry caplock..  but now ya have two slashes  what a mess.

Joe WB9SBD