Re: [CQ-Contest] Drugs, Sleep and Contesting

To: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Drugs, Sleep and Contesting
From: Jeff Kinzli N6GQ <jeff@N6GQ.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 14:51:36 -0700
Pete, good call. I've been working for a while on an article that I
thought I'd put on the Contest wiki and perhaps also somewhere else,
along the lines of contest nutrition and [legal] supplementation. In
the last few years, a great number of herbal, vitamin and other
supplements have come to market that are safe and extremely effective
in terms of assisting in mental processing, dealing with lack of
sleep, etc.

I have a good deal of personal experience with these and while some
are garbage, some are extremely effective. I'd be happy to share my
experiences to the contest community at large.

Jeff N6GQ