Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Supplements

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Supplements
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 13:10:52 +0000
Another thing to consider before taking supplements is a lot of them are
made in China - the land of counterfeits and no quality control.  For
example, the drywall sickening people in FL, the pet food that killed
many animals, bad baby formula, etc.  Caveat Emptor!
Barry W2UP

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA