[CQ-Contest] Drugs, Supplements, etc.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Drugs, Supplements, etc.
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:30:36 -0400
This is exactly the sort of discussion that I hope will one day take
place on the Contest Compendium wiki, at
http://wiki.contesting.com.  I'm looking for a starter article on the
subject of "contest conditioning", and I'm hoping that one will
appear very soon.  If you need help with getting an article posted,
I'm the help desk.  Jeff, Dick et al, how about it?

Once the first person has written an article, I hope that everyone
who has an interest in the subject will go to the Compendium and join
in.  Once you have created an account, you can edit the actual
article you find there and use the Discussion tab to explain your
changes, or simply add a comment, if that's what you want to
do.  Alternatively, you can correspond individually with other
writers and editors by going to the History tab, and then clicking on
the callsign of the contributor to open a private discussion.  You
can also use that tab to compare any two versions of the article, to
easily see what changes have been made any by whom.

Let the games begin!

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com