[CQ-Contest] 7QP log deadline

To: cq contest <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 7QP log deadline
From: Dick Frey - K4XU <k4xu@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 22:07:02 -0700
This is a reminder to all procrastinators --
the log submission deadline is Tuesday, 5 June.

We will take any log as long as it's in a clear text format, and paper
logs <40 QSOs.
You need not separate or delete non-counting contacts you made in the
other four
contests going on that weekend. We do it as part of the log
checking/scoring process.

This has been a banner year for the 7QP. Logs are up by >20%.
We will have all scoring complete on June 6, and hope to have
certificates and plaques mailed to the winners by the end of June.

Thanks for your support of 7QP!

73,
Dick