Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Club Categories

To: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Club Categories
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 21:39:17 -0700
Hi David,

Per this:

"8.3.3. To be eligible to submit a score in the Affiliated Club
Competition, operators must be members in good standing of the club
designated, and reside and operate in the club territory as provided in
8.4.1, 8.4.2, and 8.4.3. The Club Secretary or designated Club
Scorekeeper for an affiliated club must submit a list of all club
members eligible to compete for the club (not a club roster) and which
level (unlimited, medium, local) they wish to enter for each competition
within 30 days after the contest."

(from the same general rules), it's up to your designated club secretary
to enroll your club at the appropriate level.

     ~Iain / N6ML