Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF computer mishap

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF computer mishap
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:04:37 -0700
Hi Jon

If you are using XP, you might try doing a 'system restore' just before your
Q's all disappeared.

That happened to me once and when I did the restore, the Q's were back.

If you made any Q's  after 1800, you would need to save those before doing
the restore as they will probably be gone.  73 and GL
Tom W7WHY