Re: [CQ-Contest] WAEDC CW: only for Extra class USA / You have tobe kidd

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WAEDC CW: only for Extra class USA / You have tobe kidding
From: Andrew <ac6wi@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:36:45 -0400
The R1 bandplan can be found here
http://www.darc.de/bandplan/pdf/kwbandplan_sw_eng_2.pdf

In addition to what Rich said, under the R1 bandplan, 7100-7200 is
listed as "All modes", which I assume would include CW?  Nothing I can
see in the bandplan prevents the use of CW in R1 anywhere between
7000-7200.  7000-7025 is just a "preferred" contest segment, not
"mandatory", a bit like the bandplan itself!

Andrew AC6WI / GI0NWG