Re: [CQ-Contest] WAEDC CW: only for Extra class USA

To: Bob Henderson <bob@5b4agn.net>, cq-contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WAEDC CW: only for Extra class USA
From: Marc Domen <on7ss.oo9o@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:21:41 +0200
No misinterpretation I believe.
I thought I read something like that before, but didn't  know anymore where.
DARC, and other Region 1 societies, can of course always ask that one uses
only the contest prefered segments.  And I believe most of us would try to
do so.
Thay can make it a mandatory rule in the rules, with the risk of having much
less logs.

73  Marc, ON7SS - OO9O