Re: [CQ-Contest] K4RO on cheating

To: kd4d@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K4RO on cheating
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:10:32 -0400
Hi Mark - I'm really uncomfortable having the circle issue of a couple
of years ago labeled as "cheating."  That implies that the people
outside the circle *knowingly *sent in scores that they knew *shouldn't*
count.  From my memory, it was sloppiness, not intent, and to PVRC's
credit, we handled it in the only right way.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com