Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Observer program and the cheater dilemma

To: José Nunes CT1BOH <ct1boh@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Observer program and the cheater dilemma
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:49:47 -0400
Hi Jose

You are right - you have done very well in the past (and I certainly hope
you continue to do well in the future).  By making it public that you will
have a visitor, I think it also makes it clear that the intent of the
contest committee is clear - folks who have done well in the past are the
ones who are receiving the extra attention, and the rest of us (the other
99%) really have nothing to fear or be overly concerned.

No need for mass hysteria about announcing what class you will be in, what
happens if you don't get the word out, where to post your expected operating
category, etc.

Thank you for making this public!

Today is a great day for contesting!

Yes, it is!