[CQ-Contest] Page for announced contest operations

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Page for announced contest operations
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:15:32 -0500
I'll have one of my developers create a page to announce small contest
operations on the UltraDX.com website. I'll discuss with Bill NG3K so as
not to overlap with his site http://www.ng3k.com/misc/wpxc2009.html

Give me week or so and I'll have something up everyone can use

David ~ KY1V

After reading LY3BA's comment, I wrote to Bob Cox, K3EST, CQ WW DX
Contest Director, to make sure that the contest committee was not using
the data I compile in the manner described by LY3BA.  Bob assured me
that they are not and further said:

   "As many contesters do, we check out your useful
   website for potential DXpeditions. However, anyone
   can look at previous contest results to discover
   who might be a potential candidate for an observer."

I think the implication as to how candidates for observation are
selected is pretty clear.

73,

Bill/NG3K