[CQ-Contest] CQWW Observer Program

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Observer Program
From: kr2q@optimum.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:48:04 +0000 (GMT)
NOTE: This is my opinion as an individual contester, nothing more.

While some may view the Observer Program as a way to, shall we say, encourage
honesty,
I view it more as a way for guys (who I already presume to be honest) to get
the CQWW
"Stamp of Approval" for their contest effort.  I'd LOVE to have that for my
operations.  I think
it would be rather impressive and something to brag about.  Maybe there can be
a certificate
issued: VERIFIED CLEAN OPERATION.  I'd sure hang that on my wall!  :-)

de Doug KR2Q