Re: [CQ-Contest] 48 hour straight contest operation and human output

To: "'Felipe J Hernandez'" <fhdez@islandnetjm.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 48 hour straight contest operation and human output
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:46:24 +0200
You bet I did not take my chair with me on 2 stop flight to Montenegro:)

Ranko has to tell himself (or send picture of the chair), it was real big
and fancy director's chair from leather:) He said the best he could get in
the country given I was criticizing his old chair I worked in 1 month ago:)

But I have to admit my bottom got a bit sore, that never happened with my
Herman Miller Aeron back at home. I did love the back and neck support of
Ranko's chair though, beating Aeron any time.

73
Tonno
Es5tv