Re: [CQ-Contest] 48 hour straight contest operation and human output

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, nf4l@nf4l.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 48 hour straight contest operation and human output
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:32:29 -0700 (PDT)
Makes you wonder how the guys flying B17s managed, and certainly they had many
more reasons for instant relief than we contesters do...

Watching what you eat and drink a few days heading into an event makes it much
easier minimizing the ummm urge. A well timed #1 can provide a certain energy
boost during the contest and #2 at the end of a contest is a truly euphoric
event ;o)

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group