Re: [CQ-Contest] What Happened on 10 Meters?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What Happened on 10 Meters?
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:29:10 -0500
KY1V is correct about Europe being a set of mults that can be worked for
points compared to USA zero pointers.  In addition, if you look at the spot
webs Europe is working Asia and South America when there is no propagation
to North America.

I don't know if the past two or three years are the norm but when the DL2
was at CE0Z he was working Europe better than he copied most of us in the
USA.  Plus tonight a DL2 is reporting ZK2 on 10 and 12 while there is no
propagation from at least the Eastern USA.

W5PR and K4WI (Single ops) and K3LR (multi) can work them just as
efficiently as the European contestants if there is any propagation.

With that said, I am surprised that some of the PY or LU stations don't show
a bigger 10 SSB score.

73 Dave K4JRB