Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Musings...

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Musings...
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:57:59 -0600
I heard one station calling CQ at about 25 wpm and I answered at
approximately the same speed. He came back to me at about 40 wpm (which is
fine - I can copy to about 50 or 55 wpm). Out of curiosity, I waited to see
if he did that for anyone else. He didn't.

Maybe he knew I could copy at that speed?
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ