[CQ-Contest] Preliminary 2010 CQ WPX SSB/CW Contest Rules

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Preliminary 2010 CQ WPX SSB/CW Contest Rules
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:55:17 -0000
The preliminary rules for the 2010 CQ WPX Contest are now available for
review and comment. See the summary of changes on the CQ WPX blog:
http://www.cqwpx.com/blog/?p=50

The major change is to the Multi-Single category. The new rules will
establish a true single-transmitter category that is limited to 8 band
changes per hour.

The rules are not final until they are published by CQ Magazine. We hope WPX
participants will take advantage of the 10-day review and comment period to
point out any errors or confusing wording. Rules that seem clear to us may
not be to others.  Please send any comments or questions to me at the
address below.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD

Director - CQ WPX Contest

email: k5zd@cqwpx.com