Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-Single

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-Single
From: Mike/Shelley Ritz <micritz@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:04:09 +0000 (UTC)
Well, at the risk of getting flamed, I think there should be MORE limits on
running "multi op, single transmitter". To me, "single transmitter" means just
that, ONE transmitter. In my "perfect world" one could have a second receiver
to pick up mults, but that is it. At least the second station is not
transmitting. Heck, you could even have three or four receivers going
simultaneously, all feeding mults to the transmit station. You could even get
non hams or potential hams involved with something like that.

If you have two transmitters at one time going for any reason, I can't for the
life of me understand why that is not called "multi operator, two transmitter".
I just don't see the logic.....

Let the flames begin. ;-)

Mike, W7VO
Scappoose, OR