Re: [CQ-Contest] Holding a QRG: ethics vs rules

To: <kr2q@optimum.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Holding a QRG: ethics vs rules
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:29:12 -0000

        Hi Doug,
 About parking I think its not very good example because in our part of the
world is very common practice when you visit place even restourant if you
VIP customer they are have barrikade and allowing only you for parking :-)

 About other things
 I think that practice is moove Multi operator to Extreme category because
its like member of their team doing additional work for them and same for
SOAB
 You can imagine if for example some one will keep freq for me on the low
bands for example and then I qsy and start running pileup immediatly thats
great advantage
 Problem is its not easy to approve people is using that practice
         73          Al 4L5A