Re: [CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend

To: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend
From: "KB1H" <kb1h@ct.metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:29:12 -0500
After almost 20 years of contesting with my KB1H callsign as SO or Multi I
finally have broke down and we will use our club call NZ1U in most CW
contests. KB1H has been busted as K6JH (who should have DXCC by now), KD1H,
KB1S, and about any other iteration you can dream up.

Randy and others are 100% correct, watch those dits!

73 and good luck this weekend.

Dick - KB1H

Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H@arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300