Re: [CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend

To: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:24:20 -0500
Things could be worse...  When I was first licenced, I was blessed (???)
with the call VE3HHS.

It went away quite a few years ago, and I see the new holder is not a
contester (probably a good thing).  I did use that call contesting, and it
caused no end of difficulties on both CW and phone...

Tom - VE3CX