[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Watch Your Dits ... or Change your Call

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Watch Your Dits ... or Change your Call
From: kenlow7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:01:17 -0500

Randy -

An excellent point.   It's even worse if you are on the other
end of the QSO because the endless corrections slow your QSO
rate.     So many stations were busting my old 'NV1P' call as
'N4JP' that I finally just dumped it.

Easier callsign = higher rate + fewer penalties = better score.

Ken KE3X
(ex-NV1P and soooooo glad to be rid of it)

-----------------------------
Message: 10
ate: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:08:25 -0000
rom: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
ubject: [CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend
o: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
essage-ID: <1F2D2D63E79E4FAFBE47ADDC7BD8C608@k5zd1>
ontent-Type: text/plain;   charset="us-ascii"
Other examples include N4JN for NV1N.  Or N1VI for NJ4I. You don't even want
o know how many variants there were of "special" calls like HF94KE and
L25LP!