[CQ-Contest] CQ WW participation

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW participation
From: Scott Currier <scott_currier@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:30:17 +0000

I was wondering how many people participate in a contest such as the CQ WW DX
contest.

In this case I am defining "participate" as making at least a handful of
contest contacts.

Has anyone analyzed the publicly available logs to see how many unique calls
were found?

I think that if you were to look at how many unique calls were seen that should
give you a rough idea. Maybe require that each unique be in multiple logs to
cut down on the number of busted calls being counted as participants.

Fun contest over the weekend. Would have been nice if 10 was open more but at
least we got a quick taste of 10 meters.

See you in the 160 'test this weekend.

73

Scott Currier KT1B

Haverhill, MA