Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW participation

To: "'Scott Currier'" <scott_currier@hotmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW participation
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:49:08 -0600
Hi Scott!

A few years ago the number of good call signs in the cumulative log database
indicated that over 30,000 different stations made contacts in the CQWW
phone contest.

I would guess that the number is even higher now.

G3SXW has an excellent article on the growth of contest log submissions in
the current issue of the National Contest Journal.

73!
Tim K3LR