[CQ-Contest] Can You Hear Me Now?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Can You Hear Me Now?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:10:11 -0500
In the context of the recent question I asked about adjusting live and
recorded contest audio, K3NA submitted a copy of his paper titled "Can
You Hear Me Now - Adjusting the Transmit Audio Chain," which is now
available on the Contesting Compendium at
http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Transmit_audio_adjustment . In his
typical thorough and lucid style, Eric walks you through the process of
doing this right, offering some neat tips on how to make live and
recorded audio sound both good and the same.  Check it out, and send me
*your* tips for contesters.  You're welcome to add and edit them
yourself, or I'll intervene as much as needed to make it easy.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com