Re: [CQ-Contest] MMSN - can anyone explain?

To: "'Zack Widup'" <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>, "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MMSN - can anyone explain?
From: "Dennis McAlpine" <dbmcalpine@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 16:16:23 -0500
At the risk of sounding a negative note,  I would think that this discussion
on this reflector is using up a lot of spectrum uselessly.  I imagine 99% of
those subscribing to this reflector agree that this petition is foolish,
unrealistic and all that.  I also imagine that these guys  (MMSN, or
whatever they call themselves) have some sort of reflector.  If you want to
discuss this, why not go find that reflector and argue with the source
rather than among the believers.  Or, petiton ARRL to take a stand against
such things.  Or, if the FCC issues an inquiry (want to lay odds on that?0
go file comments
73, Dennis, K2SX