Re: [CQ-Contest] energy drinks

To: "Idle-Tyme" <nss@mwt.net>, "VK4TI" <vk4ti@wia.org.au>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] energy drinks
From: "Nathan Moreschi" <n4ydu@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 21:42:31 -0500
Nice!

I think the best thing anyone can do to prepare to stay up for a long
duration is to get in shape. Start jogging or walking regularly, or
participate in some form of physical activity. Energy drinks have benefits,
but just get in shape! Loose 10 to 20 pounds and breath easier. The quick
fixes aren't going to do it.

Now, the only difficult part is loosing 10 or 20 pounds and finding
motivation to exercise!

73,

Nate/N4YDU