Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU R1 DQ paper

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU R1 DQ paper
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 01:53:14 +0000
Given recent events & discussion here, I am surprised at the collective
lack of interest in CQ WW apparently approaching another big event
sponsor with an idea to impose some sort of sanction in more than just
the event somebody is DQed from.

Is quite a jump to go from "private DQs" to "don't accept this chap's
entry in your contest because we DQed him in ours"...

Now this idea has been taken to the IARU region that thinks it can tell
us where & how we can operate & how many dB an S-unit should be...

Enjoy!

73, ex-VR2BG/p.