Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU band plans - just what are they?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU band plans - just what are they?
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 01:52:51 +0000
Much discussion about the R2 yachtie net laying claim to 14300, but
not about how IARU band plans getting incorporated into contest rules
& the inevitable consequences of this.

Contests are turning out to be the only place where these band plans
have any "authority" & what should be scary is how this is being forced
upon us by others.

At least that's what I thought previously - now I'd have to say that's
nothing compared to our apparent collective concern: MMSN.

Meanwhile, the inactive minority is now well down the road of getting
their way.  Enjoy!

73, ex-VR2BG/p.