[CQ-Contest] Keying Interfaces.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Keying Interfaces.
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 20:38:26 -0600
I am in the market for a keying interface like the
http://k1el.tripod.com/WKUSB.html

I've been a paper log and dupe sheet guy since 1975, and just last year
finally bit the bullettand did my first contest with a Logging program.
And now I see what I have been missing.  WOW!

Anyway,  I used it along with the programs CW generating part and very
cool.  I did it via the serial port method.  It worked.

Anyway  my regular keyer after close to 20+ years of faithful service an
old MFJ Grandmaster keyer.

Well I'm going to have to get a new keyer anyway  so I thought I may as
well get itso I can use it as the interface between the computer and rig
and paddles so be it contesting or regular qso's I'm all set.

So guys.. I'm looking for suggestions.  what is out there?  what do you
use?  etc.

Joe WB9SBD