Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Rookie Contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Rookie Contest
From: "KU7Y" <ku7y.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:09:42 -0700
I don't like this idea as mandatory either.

I could see it as an option..... maybe.

Many reasons why it would keep a lot of people out of the contest.  My
connection is NOT stable out here in the wild AZ outback!

And I often have typos during a run which I note on paper and fix either
during slow times or after the test.  I just don't see anything wrong with
that as long as all I do is fix what I know, in real time, via my
ears/brain, is a typo.  After all, it's a radio contest, not a typing
contest IMHO.

Now if they want to have a very short window of time for log submissions I
could go for that.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
SOWP 5545M