Re: [CQ-Contest] Is Getscores Toast?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is Getscores Toast?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:50:37 +0000
Something happened with the new server that was supposed to be faster so its
back to the old one that is too slow.  Gerry had to go out of town and is
trying to monitor and reset it periodically but its still getting too slow
with all the activity.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net