Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut Number "J" - ASSISTED or MULTI?

To: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut Number "J" - ASSISTED or MULTI?
From: Kelly Taylor <theroadtrip@mts.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:02:03 -0600
Are we really going to the place where asking for clarification on generic
operating issues counts as assistance?

I am sure the station that sent JTT for 100 isn't unique, so asking "what
does J mean" is entirely different than asking "who was the station sending
EE5-something?" (Considering that J is kinda stupid as a cut number anyway,
I don't blame anyone for being confused.)

The former is OK, IMHO. The latter isn't permitted at all, regardless of
classification.

That said, I think David should be deeply ashamed for even THINKING that
this sport should be fun! David, David, David: if there aren't blood
droplets forming on your forehead from worrying about even imaginary rule
infractions, you're clearly NOT serious. (/satire)

73, kelly
ve4xt