[CQ-Contest] Newbie log submission question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Newbie log submission question
From: Sean Cavanaugh <seanc@unixgeeks.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:48:32 -0600
Well, I'm loathe to ask this given the whole other cut number thread
silliness, but I'm wondering about this so I'll stick out my neck. I'm
not thinking my 46 QSOs will net much in the glory department anyways. ;)

I just ran my 1st ARRL CW contest, and a lot of the stations I worked
were sending K or KW for their exchange. Do I translate that to 1000 in
the log before I submit or leave it exactly as received? Or does it matter?

Thanks,

Sean - VA5LF