Re: [CQ-Contest] Newbie log submission question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, Sean Cavanaugh <seanc@unixgeeks.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Newbie log submission question
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:47:54 -0800 (PST)
Hi Sean,

Hope you enjoyed the contest.  Best conditions we have had for a DX contest in
5 years or so.  I just log the K or KW and send it in as that.  Have never had
a problem with log checking.  I did get AOO for 100 once and NN for 99 and I do
convert those to actual numbers.  K and KW really aren't cut numbers, I guess.

73s John AA5JG (or is that 115JG?)