[CQ-Contest] J00

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] J00
From: "Bato, Andras" <bato@starjan.hu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:12:44 -0000
Hello Randy K5ZD,

Perhaps that chap did not remember what is the the short form of numbers -but I
guess he was using elkey and the paddle was not from Bencher...

I heard another joke:

I was fighting for a rare state like Nevada or something like that when a
station came on the frequency from Ruritania and sent 5NN005!

I heard him several times beside some HI "comments"...  :)

I must meant he was using 5 watts i.e. QRP.

I am also sad because some one kW station has been sending 100 -even from the
neighborhood..

It is extremely unsportsmanlike!

gl de ha6nn
Andras