[CQ-Contest] Inside the WPX Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Inside the WPX Contest
From: k4zw@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 04:48:38 +0000 (UTC)
While everyone’s ears are healing from ARRL SSB, a reminder that WPX is right
around the corner and so is “Inside the WPX Contest” with CQ WPX Director Randy
Thompson K5ZD.  Randy will cover topics including rule changes, log checking,
results reporting, participant surveys, and winning strategies for the contest.
  This is a great opportunity for you to interact directly with the people
responsible for the contest, get a peek behind the log submission robot, and
ask questions you have about the CQ WPX Contest.

The event will be held Sunday, March 14 at 19:00 UTC.  For those of you using
the 3 PM time reference in the registration, remember we have time change this
weekend in the US! (our service provider does not yet properly handle UTC
scheduling..sorry)  The event is free but you have to register.  To do so go to
www.pvrc.org and click the Upcoming Webinars link.  If you have any problems,
drop me a note (k4zw@comcast.net) If you are new to the concept of a Webinar,
you can view previous events by clicking on the Recorded Webinars link.
Participating in a Webinar is very simple.  A quick reference guide can be
found at:   http://www.pvrc.org/webinar/quick_ref.pdf

Please pass the word to your friends and your club.  We’re looking for a big
turnout from the global contest community!

Ken Claerbout K4ZW