Re: [CQ-Contest] JARL Contest Plaque

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] JARL Contest Plaque
From: Tack Kumagai <je1cka@chofu.jaxa.jp>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:54:57 +0900 (JST)
Hi Lew

Thanks for your comment. Band propagation seems to be going up lately
so hope to have better condition in this comming JIDX-CW contest in
April.
We will have award for each US-area for each categories, so hope to
have more US participants.

Now, we committee has been in final process of JIDX-PH in 2009-Nov
and hope to have final result in late April.

*JARL is the Japan Amateur Radio Leagu which supports All-Asia-DX.
And JIDX has been sponsord by The Five-Nine magazine (JA1ELY).
         ---------
        JIDX contest committee chairman
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        Email: jidx-chairman@jidx.org
        http://jidx.org/

Ps; I'll operate KH2/KH0AM in this comming JIDX-CW

In message "[CQ-Contest] JARL Contest Plaque"