Re: [CQ-Contest] SWL QSL cards

To: wa5zup <wa5zup@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SWL QSL cards
From: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 02:09:56 -0800
Take one of your QSL cards and write on it "SWL Report" where it says
"Confirming Contact With " ( Cross That Out )
then  write station you were in contact with somewhere on the card and put
the  Date, Time, Band. Mode

You could also write

This QSL card Confirms your reception of my QSO with ( station you wer
working at time )
and all the rest of the data above

No signal reports needed, and be sure to indicate your COUNTY and GRID
SQUARE somewhere on card.

I am surprised he di not send you a printed SWL card to fill out but maybe
he is just starting out.

Then send it to the SWL

A lot of us hams started out as SWLs and the cards are more important to
these guys than hams !

N6KI