[CQ-Contest] NCCC Thursday Practice, MAR. 26 UTC - NS, four bands

To: nccc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, nccc-blue@kkn.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCCC Thursday Practice, MAR. 26 UTC - NS, four bands
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:29:02 -0700
This week, we'll again use the NS CW ladder format:
Thursday, Mar. 25 local time, Mar. 26 UTC, 0230-0300Z.
We're on Daylight Savings Time, so your local time is one hour later
than winter)

NS will be on  FOUR  bands; 160 (near 1815) , 80, 40, 20m  (+40 to 45).
NCCC SPRINT RULES:  NO DUPES on same band, 100 WATTS max,  MULTS
COUNT ON EACH BAND

The SLOW SPEED CW NS practice continues on Thursday,  0200-0220Z:
Check for W9RE's announcement on CQ-Contest for details.
The  schedule of Thursday (sometimes Friday also) events will soon
be  posted on the NEXT NS page at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

General rules and further info at: http://www.ncccsprint.com/

-- Report scores, discuss any contesting issue, near 3610 LSB after
the practice,  at 0300Z (8 PM PDT) on
the weekly NCCC contest net), or send your score directly to the 3830
reflector.
Thanks to WA7BNM and N7WA for their posting service.

ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!
Next  week on Thursday, April 1 (does that hint of something
different/strange?):
SINGLE BAND 40m, DUPES OK (one intervening QSO), 100W
Practice the pure art of sprint, shedding the burden of other bands/SO2R!!!

Maybe W9RE will do the same format in SNS on this one-timer.  What think, Mike?

Please spread the word about this departure from the the usual.  On
April 8, we go back to the usual format, warming up for the start of
the Spring Ladder on April 16Z.

CU in WPX SSB, N6RO/NR6O