[CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Contest this weekend

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX SSB Contest this weekend
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:58:05 -0000
The CQ WPX Contest SSB is this weekend March 27-28, 2010.  We are just past
the Spring equinox, a period when DX conditions are always good.  The bands
have been great the past few days and we are keeping our fingers crossed for
good conditions through the weekend.

Work anyone, SSB only, 160-10m bands, exchange signal report and serial
number.

WPX Rules: http://www.cqwpx.com/rules.htm

Score Records: http://www.cqwpx.com/records.htm

Past Results: http://www.cqwpx.com/results.htm

Log Submission Instructions: http://www.cqwpx.com/logs.htm

Over 30,000 people from around the world are expected to take part in the
contest.  Even if you can only get on for a few minutes, please join the
fun!  No matter how modest your effort, please submit a log.  It let's us
know you are supporting the contest and helps the log checking.  Plus, you
may win a certificate!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD

Director - CQ WPX Contest

email: k5zd@cqwpx.com