Re: [CQ-Contest] Strong access control to Skimmer

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Strong access control to Skimmer
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:36:55 +0300
RTTY folks have nothing new with CW skimmer.

But what is news to me, many people seem to think Skimmer is only a web service.
Reality check:
http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/Planning/CQWW160/pj2t_cw_skimmer_scheme.pdf
http://www.k3lr.com/skimmer/

Thia means the Skimmer is something local.
It is at the station.
The station does not need an internet connection to have Skimmer.

The next development is robot.
Or has also that been invented already?
Please see:
http://www.ari-bo.it/spec.htm
And please note the creator notes; especially the date of birth of the toy.

Remember, the operator is there.
Sys-op is the future for superachievers' category.

Or not.

73,
Jukka OH6LI