Re: [CQ-Contest] What are YOU doing this summer in preparation for next

To: k1zr@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What are YOU doing this summer in preparation for next year's DX contest season?
From: Alfred Frugoli <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:17:20 -0400
Having looked at my Sweepstakes CW scoring report, I need to focus on better
CW copying skills, especially with number groups - I often make a mistake on
the middle numbers of a group of 3 or more numbers.

I too am focusing on my health.  If you don't believe that will help, look
at some of the contest writeups on 3830 by WC1M, or find pictures of any of
the world's top operators.  Few (if any) are out of shape physically.  I'd
like to take off 30lbs by CQWW RTTY.

I'm also focusing on learning more about N1MM Logger.  I've just made the
switch, and have yet to operate an actual contest with it, but I think there
could be several advantages (that would help increase score) to using this
great software to the fullest extent possible.

73 de Al, KE1FO

K3 #3055
K3 #4094
-----